Friday, February 22, 2008

postiche!

A lot of what is in thoughts...goes unspoken. The games that people play, the badly rehearsed and re-used phrases of intimacy at inappropriate times, all pass without pointers. Nothing is said to pull out the profane from its profanity. Games that people play - I wonder why? the real and the unreal get blurred at the level of conscious. Its difficult to keep the eyelids open when i am intoxicated...just like the blurring of bodies & spaces. but then I suppose lies are harmless...when both parties know its fake, then postiche loses its charm, its entire purpose of dupe!

if illusions are not real and the words spoken are not real then why is it that fake considered negative? truth is - both are far away from reality.

gradually I think - I am learning to endure, be more tolerant towards fake. I suppose, I am gradually accepting fake as a part of life. and with this acceptance, detachment is becoming easier a process...even though bodies blurr into one spaces don't

1 comment:

Streak said...

Nothing fake about this one...good stuff!!!